“Getting Things Done Productively & Stress-Free
Balancing The Goals & Stress of Work & Life”
Presented by Doug Dvorak
Speaker, Author, Consultant
© 2016 • Doug Dvorak – DMG, Inc. All Rights Reserved
www.dougdvorak.com • (847) 359-6969
Ever wish you could push a nitro button for your performance? You have arrived at your destination.
Some people always seem to be in high gear while others stagnate. This invigorating keynote address will replenish the pep in your step. Being motivated can become a daily struggle. The motivation battle is compounded when you have to navigate around commuting stress, multiple priorities with varying deadlines, and a fast-paced lifestyle – all of which can crash your engine. Our jobs and priorities are constantly changing adding even more stress and confusion to our lives. Let me be your travel guide through a presentation aimed to transform your view of work and life. I teach the audience strategies to arrive at goals by taking the positive route.
This keynote address provides the tools and guidelines to manage stressful business situations. Improving your stress management skills and executing business strategies with integrity and competence is the beginning of developing and maintaining strong client relationships.
Burnout is a major personal and professional risk associated with high-stress jobs. This keynote builds each participant’s skill in balancing the goals and stresses of work and life.This program ensures each audience member receives a hearty laugh, leaves with a positive attitude, and experiences navigating daily life from the optimistic lane. I make positivity the focus and provide the audience with strategies to combat stress by staying focused and putting creative work first and reactive work second. Energy goes where attention flows, learning to focus your attention on important tasks and positivity throughout your day can improve your business and quality of life forever.
Learning Objectives and Outcomes :
- Be more intentional and strategic when managing your workday, as opposed to relying on intuition alone
- The importance of setting goals & prioritizing them (strategizing your day/week/month/quarter)
- Serve as a source of optimism and enthusiasm while eliciting excellence and innovation
- Provide the resources and support to encourage positive thinking
- Recognize ways to reduce stress under a variety of conditions/circumstances
- Think positively and remain motivated during times of change including crises
- Consistently communicate an inspirational vision
- Proven methods of initiating and implementing change to meet goals
- Sustain the momentum – Motivate the audience
- Execute business strategies with a focused vision
- The key to communication (listening carefully, communicating clearly & focusing on a solution)
The program will be customized for your event.
We look forward to working with you and your organization.
The program will be upbeat with the right blend of motivation and humor and the stress management, business enhancing messages you want your group to internalize.
If you like what I have proposed, shortlist my application and I will follow up with references and a sample article that includes some of the content I plan to share with your audience. I hope to have the opportunity to work with you and your team. I know this will be an impactful, fun and educational experience for every attendee.
As a seasoned Emcee, Doug understands the pivotal role required in making your event a success.
Here’s what Doug delivers as your Professional Master of Ceremonies/Keynote Speaker:
- Speak and entertain as required
- Facilitate program flow and timeliness
- Create customized, content-rich material
- Connect the group to your overall meeting objectives
- Manage all contingencies
You’re only one click away from access to whatever you need to promote and organize a speech Doug Dvorak —Hall-of-Fame Motivational speaker! If you have additional questions, need additional materials — or if there is anything our office might do to help as you’re planning your event, please don’t hesitate to connect with us. (847.369.6969 or firstname.lastname@example.org)