A Sneak Peak Into My Creating A Team Culture Program
Welcome to the sneak peek of my Creating A Team Culture program. I am happy to share this with you and hope you find it a valuable resource!
Our team building workshop, Creating A Team Culture is highly interactive and is customizable to meet the specific needs of your team. The variety of experiential exercises that are available can take you outdoors or keep you inside the training room of your own company facilities. No matter what direction your organization decides to take, our team building workshops will create excitement, focus, and action for improvement.
How We’ll Work Together for Your Team:
In advance of your program, we’ll ask each member of your team to invest fifteen minutes in completing a team building questionnaire. This assessment gathers key preferences, including communicating, learning, and decision-making. We’ll supply all materials and instructions, and we’ll ask you to return the completed questionnaires a couple of weeks before your workshop.
Your team facilitator will use the results—along with a pre-course consultation with you—to personalize your program for your group. The resulting workshop is highly interactive. Your facilitator will guide participants through fascinating exercises that bring team relationships into clear focus. Your teammates will have fun in the program, but they’ll also discover something fascinating: How personality preferences and the resulting professional relationships can paralyze or mobilize a team.
Participants also will receive their 25-page individual profiles during the workshop. These personality “owner’s manuals” provide enlightening insights that will benefit participants throughout their lives. Participants customarily share their outcomes with their teammates, instantly upgrading your team relationships.
Creating a Team Culture Program Helps With:
- Improved Communication through a revealing exploration of the different ways in which team members send and receive information.
- Reduced Conflict, the team will gain the ability to recognize and minimize unnecessary clashes between dissimilar personality types.
- Strengthened Management Effectiveness through an awareness of the various human needs and professional preferences within the team.
- Decreased Stress, the team will discover how to sidestep anxiety-generating and time-consuming interpersonal issues.
- Better Team Relationships, Heightened Morale, and Greater Camaraderie, boosted by a lively team building session, and sustained by the healthy insights harvested in the workshop.
Half-day abridged version is delivered in a 3-4 hour format.
Complete version may be delivered in a 6-8 hour format.
*Also available as a 1-hour keynote.
The program can be customized for any event including:
- Breakout Sessions
- Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner Events
- Recognition Ceremonies
- Sales Meetings
- Management Conferences
- Corporate Retreats
- Special Events
Thank you for your interest in my Creating A Team Culture Program. You can view more programs below!
Sneak Peek My Positive Thinking Keynote!
Sneak Peek My Lighten Up Keynote!
Sneek Peek My Leadership Keynote!